Monday, May 3, 2010

Eek!

I forgot how nerve-wracking it is to apply for a job! Sadly, I guess that shows how long I have been unemployed/at the same job. I've realized that now that school is only 3 days each week, it is the perfect opportunity to make some moo-lah.

Anyhow, here's some pictures from a superb long weekend we spent in Washington and Oregon. Why there? Washington contains some wonderful friends and family, and as for Oregon, well duh, it has no tax! Not to mention some wonderful outlet malls. Now I am fully outfitted for hopefully a LoNg time, and remain in a good mood because we snagged some amazing deals. For example, one store practically gave away 4 tops and a bag to me for $33! I almost feel bad for the store owners.



Baskin Robbins had a special sale on, ONE NIGHT ONLY! 31 cent scoops, so naturally Uncle Larry persuaded us to stop after meeting on Wed. night. Didn't take much persuading however.



I just like this picture. We didn't buy the dresses though.




Cacao: Portland's source for drinkable chocolate. Mmm. Andrea knows all the hot spots. Powell's books, Papa Haydn's, and an Italian grocery store, just to name a few.



Snoqualmie Falls. They are roaring, meandering, swirling... etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou!