Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THIS JUST IN: Unemployed no more!

...Blah blah unemployed, blah blah same job...

So what have I gone and done now? You betcha- I sent a cheery, hopeful letter to my old place of work (again- this may be the third time I have returned after leaving) and they told me that they do indeed require my clothes-selling skills. Yahoo!

I was thinking that if I'm ever a boss of sorts, I would really hope that I could be like my bosses at Marks (not only because they hired me again). I agree with this quote:

Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.
Dwight Eisenhower

And this one tickles my funny bone:
Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other 999 follow women.
Groucho Marx

Not much changes at the store from year to year, so it's never too much of an adjustment to go back. Thankfully.





Come on in to the Sidney by the sea location and say 'hi'! (And buy some jeans. We have LOTS).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou!