Saturday, April 30, 2011

Vote!

Last night I went for a nice little run in preperation for the Times Colonist 10K tomorrow (eep!- as Kalynn would say). To avoid lugging my entire keychain around, I take off the front door key and lace it into my shoe. Somehow in all the excitement of SEEING a mouse skidding across my kitchen floor, I forgot to replace the key onto the keychain. I knew they were there (could hear them nibbling on things in the walls) but this was the first time I had seen the sneaky rodent.



So I'm locked out! Until my landlord get home.




In the meantime, look at the wonderful country of ours!


May 2 is just around the corner. I can't wait to put my 2 cents in and vote.











1 comment:

  1. How are your 'pet' mice by now? Congratulations on voting, Canada needs caring citizens like you.
    love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!