Sunday, September 4, 2011



I used to keep a diary many moons ago, and in this diary, I would write an entry roughly every year. It started off every day, then every 2 or 3 days, and pretty soon an entire year would pass before anything was written in it! I would tell my diary everything that had happened during that time, and promise to write more often. I feel like the same situation is occuring with the blog, but this time we're talking only 4 or 5 months... so far!



This is Hornby Island. Monica, Willow, Cory, and I went camping on the long weekend in July (along with everyone else and their dogs)


The tidepools were awesome. I do not think I could ever get bored of tidepools... it has yet to happen anyway!

Jon kayaked over for the evening which is a crazy feat for most people... but just a day in the life for him! Mmm- hot dogs.



On our way home we stopped to see Marina who treated us to some rather tasty "Aussie" Burgers. This picture really doesn't do them any justice. My favourite part was the radishes:)


I'm back at school now, but only until January when I will be a Licensed Practical Nurse! Woot! My education will have a name! Now off to bed as the Fireball and the Zipper (rides at the fair) have completely tired me out. Who knew I could scream so incessently? :)


Have a lovely night wherever you are. And thanks for reading:)


Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou!