Thursday, October 7, 2010

Graffiti art and seaside sun



Kakadu, Australia

What if it's grafiti? I'm not sure why I started wondering this the other day, but the more I thought about it the more it bothered me. I thought "what if we're just making up stories and histories about ancient people based on some 15 year old boy's sketches? A group of rebellious and artistic teens who took turns drawing stick people?"

Chemainus, Canada

***

I must include a picture or two from a blissful afternoon yesterday.






3 comments:

  1. * A picture or two... or three...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! I like that thought! Delinquent Cave-teens. So, is the lesson to turn against petroglyphs or embrace modern graffiti?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes- delinquents through the ages! Good question... I'm still trying to figure that out myself.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!