Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Hometown




I have never been so excited to call Sidney, BC my hometown as I have been recently. Why? Well it all started a week ago when I opened our little Peninsula Review newspaper (which I used to deliver back in the day) and the headline reported that the one and only Jessie Farrell (amazing country singer) has opened up a juice shop on Beacon Ave! So I head on in for a delicious local, organic, and tasty smoothie served by Jessie herself... crazy eh?





I have never met anyone even remotely famous before so this is a new thing for me.





Next, I find out that she's performing at the Butchart gardens for only a fraction of the price that I would have to pay to see her in a big city somewhere. To top it off, she sounds even BETTER in real life than on the radio.





Google it: "Heart of gold" or "Fell right into you"

I kindof liked Sidney before... but now I'm REALLY proud of it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou!