Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A bit of August

I've tried to cram all my favourite summer things into August, because, as the dreary downpour outside my bedroom window reminded me this morning, fall is just around the corner. *Just think about the pretty leaves....* :)

Birthdays- this girl loves her ice cream cake, and we love her.

B-B-Q's: See that bag of cherries? Looks big, doesn't it? We can down that in record time.


Boats


Beaches


Butchart Gardens


We've had some company this August which was absolutely wonderful. Cortney came and we talked a mile a minute, sat by the ocean and ate sweets- ah bliss!

Jon and Ronan were passing through and we played a fun, yet rather unpolished version of John Denver's "Take me home, country roads". Try it! All you need is a piano, violin, mandolin, and guitar and a desire to sing in double-or triple time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou!