Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yellow


Sterling with Monica's bright yellow umbrella on Granville Island, BC. I'm going through TONS (and I mean it) of old and newish photos to put together a photo book of the last few years. I have come to the realization that I probably will not get around to scrapbooking them, although I certainly have enough paper, cutouts, ribbons, buttons, stickers, you name it. This is my chosen picture of the day:) However I may have already put this up here... I can't remember.

3 comments:

  1. heheh, good! And you're certainly not alone in the "probably won't get around to" dealing with all your photos club! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. .. and I can't believe how he is looking more and more like Jared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing you even have more photos than I do! Now that you mention it, I can see it too (Sterling looking like Jared).
    -S

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!