Friday, April 9, 2010

Whale of a Tale... or two-oooo

Well thank goodness for a loyal sister who responds to my questions. Without her, I'd have to answer them myself, which I’m also okay with. However, I think your opinions are probably much more fascinating than mine, so next time... step up my friends!


This is what those crazy east winds do to our little island- wash up Grey whales! East winds and killer killer whales. (Actually!) It won’t be sure what happened to this little fella until they do an autopsy which should have happened by now I think.





I don't want to say anything too mean about this poor magnificent creature, but he smelled pretty... strongly. We came prepared. Rubber boots, camera, febreeze.

The Disney tune "Whale of a Tale", is definitely one of my favourites. It's catchy all right. Now back to the books.

2 comments:

  1. wow! that is pretty amazing to see up close eh! massive creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it wasn't even full grown yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!