Friday, January 10, 2014

So in the spirit of my computer being near broken and it taking roughly 30 minutes to upload three pictures, I will keep it brief! Here are a few pictures from Virginia, USA. I do intend to put some more on here. Daniel and myself, and Daniel's sister and brother in law (Alison and Mark), traveled to Norfolk, VA to spend Christmas with the Faulkner parents! They have a lovely, cozy home which backs onto an estuary with an abundance of wild life. 
 The Botanical Gardens- a perfect place for a CD cover photo shoot, right?! At least that is what it looks like to me.
 Virginia beach. One could rent horses to ride the beach on horseback.
 Christmas decorating
 Daniel and I wrapped in lights...
Botanical Gardens again!


xo ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou!