- Went to work and cooked breakfast for an old lady (98 years old!). Too bad I couldn't eat any of it.
- Read the newspaper cover to cover. I can't remember the last time I've had the time to do that! Who knew you have to complete a three year apprenticeship to "drive" an italian gondola?
- Ate my daily portion of yogurt, fruit and chia seeds. Mmm:)
- Finished and sent in a school assignment while glancing at Facebook and Youtube now and then
- Made Halloween plans ...ish (I still have some convincing to do regarding the haunted house!)
- Fixed my artificial cobwebs. They disturbingly looked a lot like snow which ruined the effect.
I just really like this version of Taylor Swift's song. The little girl is pretty darned cute, too.
Hope all is well where you are today!